Notary's Office of Dr. Wicke & Herrler
Dr. Hartmut Wicke, LL.M.
Brienner Straße 13/IV
Telephone +49 (0) 89 212121-0
Fax +49 (0) 89 212121-31
The legal occupational title “notary” is granted by the Bavarian Ministry of Justice (80097 Munich, Germany; Tel. +49 (0)89-559701).
Professional code of conduct
Vocational law regulations are accessible at: www.notare.bayern.de (path: Service, Vocational Law Texts [Texte Berufsrecht]).
The standard vocational law regulations for notaries are:
· Federal Regulation on Notaries [Bundesnotarordnung], act of 24.2.1961 (BGBl. I S. 98), last modified by act of 22.7.2005 (BGBl. I S. 2188) effective 29.7.2005
· Recording and Certification Act [Beurkundungsgesetz], act of 28.8.1969 (BGBl. I S. 1513), last modified by act of 22.3.2005 (BGBl. I S. 837) effective 1.4.2005
· Costs Regulation [Kostenordnung], act of 25.07.1957 (BGBl. I S. 960), last modified by Art. 6 of the act of 21. April 2005 (BGBl. I 1073)
· Duty Regulations of Notaries / Proclamation on notaries’ affairs in Bavaria [Dienstordnung für Notarinnen und Notare / Bekanntmachung betreffend die Angelegenheiten der Notare in Bayern]
Data protection informaiton
This declaration only applies to pages for which the notaries Spoerer & Wicke bear responsibility. We do not assume liability for possible data protection and other legal infringements in other offers to which we have linked.
If, while accessing the pages of this offer, you are requested to enter data about yourself, you are free to decide whether to do so. You will be informed about the purpose of the inquiry and the use of the data requested beforehand.
While you are accessing our pages, our server temporarily saves data, for the purposes of data security, but which would only allow for identification together with a court-ordered search warrant. Depending on the access protocol used, the protocol data record may contain information with the following contents:
- IP address of the computer making the request,
- Date and time of the request,
- The access method desired by the computer making the request,
- URL from which the desired function was initiated.
The saved data is used for purposes of identification and tracking of prohibited access attempts and attacks on the web server. No other utilization exists, with the exception of statistical uses in an anonymous form. The recorded data are stored for a period of one month and then deleted. If you send us our e-mail, your e-mail address will only be used for correspondence with you.